Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hulk Fail

I was going for a Hulk look with this one. Anyone who is familiar with the comics or the films will know Bruce Banner wears his trademark purple shorts whenever he's angry!

The little pink bits you see are some weird tiny foil strips from Viva La Nails. It's hard to come across ideas for using these.
I tried to make a line with them but ended up just making a mess instead!

Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: Claire's Mood  - Peaceful/Confident
Konad Colour: L'Oreal LaquiResist - Bebe Blue
Purple: George @ Asda - Hoax
Top Coat of NYC

I'm staying away from home for a few days and trying to travel light which means I won't be packing many nail supplies or my beast of a camera so I won't be able to post anything for a while. I should be back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment