Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sephora by OPI Dating the Drummer

Good evening, Dear Reader!

Tonight I have another polish from Sephora by OPI's Fall 2010 offerings, Dating the Drummer.  It's a cool shimmery brown, and I like it a lot.  It was good in two coats, and I think the shimmer in this one is what makes it special.

Sephora by OPI Dating the Drummer Polish
Sephora by OPI Dating the Drummer Nail Polish, Two Coats

This is far from the tidiest manicure I've ever done, sorry about that.  I decided to show it to you anyhow since it has a great shimmer and I had good sun.  I figured you'd forgive me this time, since it's in the interest of showing you a cool polish.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment