Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chanel Khaki Vert & Konad M35

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'd planned to wear Khaki Vert by itself today, but I was up super early and decided to Konad it - I realized that I hadn't Konaded in forever, and since I was wearing a creme, it seemed like a good idea.  I used a floral pattern from plate M35 stamped with an orange Konad Special Polish offset to the side.  I like the outcome - it's very Fall to me.  I took the picture under artificial light - it's too early for sunlight.

Chanel Khaki Vert Nail Polish & Konad M35
Chanel Khaki Vert Nail Polish with Konad M35 in Konad Orange

So that's my new and improved birthday manicure.  I'm off to go about the business of having a really good day, and I hope you do the same.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment