Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SpaRitual Believe Collection & More

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I received samples of SpaRitual's upcoming Believe Collection, and I have some swatches for you. The odd thing was that I only received half of the collection, so I only have pictures of three of the six shades. I thought this post would be a good time to also show you two new SpaRitual colors that just popped up recently, which I bought maybe a month ago.

First, the Believe Collection. The bottles each come with a little charm attached, which is cute. The finishes on each of the were were different, so I used 2-3 coats, depending. The pictures are in somewhat low natural light.

Spread Your Wings is described as a pomegranate creme, but I think it's a blood red jelly. This is three coats. This one's charm says "Faith."

SpaRitual Spring 2010
SpaRitual Spread Your Wings Nail Polish, Three Coats

Hope Springs Eternal is described as a hot pink shimmer, I see it as a coral pink, almost frosty shimmer, and it took two coats to be opaque and even. I like it - it seems very Springy to me. Its charm says "Hope."

SpaRitual The Power of Color
SpaRitual Hope Spring Eternal Nail Polish, Two Coats

I Am The Light is a pinky lavender creme, described as a lavender creme. It's like a pinker SpaRitual Thunder Road, and was good in two coats. This charm says "Love."

SpaRitual The Power of Color Collection
SpaRitual I Am The Light Nail Polish, Two Coats

I added some Konad to I Am The Light last night, and this picture is under artificial light. It's plate M74, Konad Psyche Pink, and Konad Light Blue.

SpaRitual Spring Nail Polish
SpaRitual I Am The Light Nail Polish, Two Coats, with Konad M74

Those are the three Believe Collection shades I have. The missing ones are:

Yes, I Can, a leafy green creme

Shoot for the Stars, a purple creme

I Believe in You, a poppy orange creme

The other new ones I mentioned seem to have just popped up out of nowhere. They're called Crystal Waters, a blue green shimmer which has a deceptively green promo pic, and Emerald City, a light spring green jelly. Here are older pictures of those, taken in good sunlight.

Crystal Waters, two coats, with a great glow to it.

SpaRitual New Nail Polish
SpaRitual Crystal Waters Nail Polish, Two Coats

Emerald City, two coats, a green jelly.

SpaRitual Nail Polish
SpaRitual Emerald City Nail Polish, Two Coats

That's the SpaRitual update from me, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment