Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sephora by OPI Untarnished Image over Lippmann Stardust

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I felt like a wintery, blingy manicure this morning, so I tried out Sephora by OPI's Untarnished Image over Lippmann Collection's Stardust (which I'm sure I've shown to you before). Untarnished Image is fine, almost flakey sliver glitter in a clear base, and Stardust is a foily silver. Together, they're sparkletastic.

I used two coats of each color. That's a lot of nail polish. I waited about two minutes between coats so I'd have any chance of getting the later coats to apply well. For a top coat, I used Seche Vite (it was what I could easily find at the moment), and then used drying drops over it. All went well, after pulling out the big guns of a quick dry top coat and drying drops together.

Here it is after I was able I wash off the drops.

Sephora by OPI Nail Polish
Sephora by OPI Untarnished Image over Lippmann Collection Stardust Nail Polish, two coats each

Clicking on the picture gives you more detail of the finish of Untarnished Image. It's a nice one, and it's smooth.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment