Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Orbis Non Sufficit from Rescue Beauty Lounge

Good evening, Dear Reader!

After a long day, I decided to play with nail polish, and thought I'd show you pictures. For the record, the crystals I'd applied earlier with nail glue came off effortlessly with pure acetone and felt. Good news!

Tonight I used one I don't think I've show you, RBL's Orbis Non Sufficit. This is The Polish Addict's creation (one of the RBL Blogger polishes), and she did a brilliant job. I love it. It's a slightly grey green creme, and was almost good in one coat. I think for most, one coat would be sufficient, but I do thin coats and am covering more territory with each brushload than most are.

Here she is on two coats with a top coat, Orbis Non Sufficit...

Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish
Rescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non Sufficit Nail Polish, Two Coats

I also got a bunch of acrylic nail art molds today. I have all the tools, I just have to find some acrylic product to use with them. I'm poking around online for good colors and products (a bit anxiously, as I can't wait to use these!), so that's something I plan to show you soon.

I'm hoping it's like Konad, where I was initially intimidated as heck about executing it and it got very easy very quickly, so we'll see. I don't intend to do a mani where it looks like I have a giant fruit salad on my nails, but just a little something fun to spice things up.

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment