Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pasadena Purple Konadicures

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I just went through the pictures I haven't shown you yet, and I found two Konadicures with Nubar Pasadena Purple that were recent post-swatching manicures that I thought I'd give you a look at. One turned out far better than the other.

The weaker one is two coats of Pasadena Purple with the daisy pattern from Konad plate M41 stamped on my tips in Konad Psyche Pink. The fact is that without bright light, the Konad doesn't show up at all. Lesson learned - Psyche Pink over purple is good in theory, not in practice.

Nubar Pasadena Purple Konadicure
Konadicure with Nubar Pasadena Purple Nail Polish, Two Coats, and Konad M41 in Konad Psyche Pink Special Nail Polish

The second, I liked a lot. I used a small floral pattern from Konad plate M35 to stamp a pattern at the side and cuticle using Konad White. The Konad is far more visible on this one, and that's how I like it.

Pasadena Purple Konadicure
Konadicure with Nubar Pasadena Purple Nail Polish, Two Coats, and Konad M35 in Konad White Nail Polish

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment