Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed & Color Club Sizzling Orange

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've been in computer hell for the last 24 hours. It seems there's a brand spanking new problem out there... One of my contacts' MSN Messenger was compromised, and IM'd me a link to a site that loaded me up with viruses first seen in the last week. When McAfee tried to remove one (the only one of eight it identified...), I got the blue screen of death. Now I'm on an ancient computer with bare-bones software. Agony.

In light of that, a cheery manicure seemed in order this morning. I started with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, and orange creme, which required three coats.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed Nail Polish, Three Coats

Since nothing says "cheerful" like glitter, I added one coat of Color Club Dazzling Orange to it.

Color Club Nail Polish
Color Club Dazzling Orange Nail Polish, One Coat, over Sun Kissed

So I may have one painfully messed up computer, but at least I have a chipper manicure!

That's my tale of woe and of my manicure for the day, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment