Monday, January 18, 2010

Revlon Plum Night & Friends

Good morning, Dear Reader!
I had some pictures on my camera I haven't shown you yet, so I thought I'd give you a peek. These are from last week, when I finally found a Revlon display I'd been seeking for a while. It has four nail polish colors, the last of which is what sent me in the hunt. In typical form, I didn't retain the name of the display even until I got back out to my car, and it's not on Revlon's site (they still have stuff from last Spring!), but since these are the four colors, you'll know them when you see them.

All required three coats, and I'm not a huge fan of Revlon's brush - it's a little long and floppy for my taste. Still, it got the job done, so here are the swatches.

Effervescent Opal is a sheer-but-not-too-sheer pink with a blue flash.

border=
Revlon Effervescent Opal Nail Polish, Three Coats


Electric Pink is neither electric nor pink. It's a bright coral creme.

Coral Revlon Nail Polish
Revlon Electric Pink Nail Polish, Three Coats

Oh My Magenta is a bright magenta shimmer with a flash.

Pink Revlon Nail Polish
Revlon Oh My Magenta Nail Polish, Three Coats

Plum Night is the one that had me looking for these, a deep plum creme. Looking at the collection of four as a whole, it also makes me want to burst out singing, "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things is just not the same..."

Purple Revlon Nail Polish
Revlon Plum Night Nail Polish, Three Coats

So those are the Revlon nail polishes from the display I cannot name.

I'm hoping to have some other fun news for you later today, I'm just waiting for the final confirmation. It's not earth shattering, just very, very fun.

That's it for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment