Monday, January 25, 2010

Nfu Oh Nail Polish

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I got a package today, and in it was Nfu Oh nail polish. I thought I'd swatch them for you, but honestly, I lost interest after the second swatch and made it a manicure. But, I still get to show you three of them. The pictures are all in moderate natural light.

First is Nfu Oh 569, a very dark green jelly. I've heard it's a dupe for NARS Zulu, but I thought Zulu was streaky and no longer have it to compare. 569 was not streaky and was easy to control, applying well. I used three coats for more coverage.

Nfu Oh 569
Nfu Oh 569 Nail Polish, Three Coats

Next is Nfu Oh 270, a blue jelly. This one was a little streakier than 569, but was still easy to control and overall had good application. I felt my interest waning and stopped at two coats of 270.

Nfu Oh 270
Nfu Oh 270 Nail Polish, Two Coats

Finally, I topped 270 with Nfu Oh 40. One coat was sufficient to make the manicure nice and sparkly.

Nfu Oh 40
Nfu Oh 40 Nail Polish, One Coat, over Two Coats 270

That's the tale of my new Nfu Ohs. I have more flakies to show you, so you'll likely see those soon.

Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment