Monday, January 18, 2010

New Konad Plates!

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I just checked my email to find what I was hoping for, so I have the fun news I mentioned this morning: new Konad plates coming soon! The lady at WowSoCool sent me images of them to show you.

Here they are:

Konad
Konad Plate M75, Soon to Come

New Konad
Konad Plate M76, Soon to Come

Konad Plate
Konad Plate M77, Soon to Come

New Konad Plate
Konad Plate M78, Soon to Come

New Konad Plate 2010
Konad Plate M79, Soon to Come

New Konad Plates
Konad Plate M80, Soon to Come

Newest Konad Plates
Konad Plate M81, Soon to Come

Newest Konad Plates 2010
Konad Plate S10, Soon to Come

Just so this is a real post, here's my NOTD, Essie Punchy Pink with Fauxnad C03.

Essie Neon Nail Polish
Essie Punchy Pink Nail Polish, Three Coats, and Fauxnad C03

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment