Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Orly Prepster, Prisma Gloss, & Konad

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have Part I of the Orly Prepster Collection, Orly Prisma Gloss Silver, and of course, more Konad for you today. The good news about Orly is that they're also Big 3 Free - it explicitly states on the back of their bottle that they're free of toluene, DBP, and formaldehyde.

The first Orly Prepster Collection nail polish I swatched was Cashmere Cardigan, which was hard as heck to photograph. It's a perfect balance of periwinkle and lavender, a nice smooth creme, and I swooned a bit when I saw it!
Orly Cashmere Cardigan Nail Polish
Orly Cashmere Cardigan Nail Polish Bottle

You wonder how I could wear a simple creme after all the glitter and Konad of recent weeks, don't you, Dear Reader? Well, you know the answer to that! I couldn't... I tried out Orly's Prisma Gloss Silver over Cashmere Cardigan, and I'm pleased to say I have another favored glitter.
Orly Cashmere Cardigan and Prisma Gloss Nail Polish
Orly Cashmere Cardigan and Prisma Gloss Nail Polish Bottle

This morning I tried out the next Prepster Collection nail polish I have for you today, Polo Princess. This one's a great Spring pink creme.
Orly Polo Princess Nail Polish
Orly Polo Princess Nail Polish Bottle

Again, why leave a creme alone when it can be a base for much more fun? This time, I tried out a new (to me) Konad plate, M51.
Orly Polo Princess Konadicure
Orly Polo Princess Konadicure Bottle

But why stop there? I gave you a hint as to where I'm going next in that last picture... I wanted to show you what Orly Prisma Gloss Silver looks like when it hasn't been freshly shaken, lest you get a bottle and wonder what's wrong with it. It just needs a little shake.

So I added two coats of Prisma Gloss to my Konadicure, and here's my NOTD.
Orly Polo Princess and Prisma Silver Gloss Konadicure
Orly Polo Princess and Prisma Gloss Silver Konadicure Bottle

That's what I've got for you today, Dear Reader. I'll have the rest of the Orly Prepster Collection for you tomorrow. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment