Saturday, April 18, 2009

Borghese Isle of Capri, Pink & Whites & Gettin' Lucky

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

No need to worry, I didn't really go out and get pink and whites. Wouldn't that be awful? No, instead I did a little manicure that's my take on pink and whites, and is much more festive.

I started with a base nail polish of three coats of Borghese Argento Mist from the Isle of Capri Collection. It's very pretty on its own.

Borghese Isle of Capri Nail Polish
Borghese Isle of Capri Nail Polish Bottle

I added an all-over pattern to it from the new Konad plate M71 using pink shimmer Konad Special Nail Polish, then used my favorite tip pattern from good ol' plate M56 using white Konad Special Nail Polish to make my version of pink and whites.

Borghese Isle of Capri Konadicure Nail Polish
Borghese Isle of Capri Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle

I also have pictures I haven't shown you yet that I thought I would before I forgot about them. It's the Gettin' Lucky mani. I started with three coats of Color Club Tangerine Scream from the Electro Candy Collection (and I'm about 1/3 way through the bottle already!), then added white star tips from Konad plate M44, and various patterns from plate M48.

Color Club Electro Candy Nail Polish
Color Club Tangerine Scream Nail Polish Bottle
Color Club Tangerine Scream Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle
I felt lucky enough to show you both hands! I know it's a silly manicure, but I often like silly.

Know what else happened? I mastered the metal Konad scraper. I never thought I'd see the day! I'm pretty pleased with myself about that one!

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment