Friday, April 3, 2009

Electro Candy What A Shock & Coraline Konad

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've been having for fun with Konad this morning...

I started with a manicure of four coats of Color Club What A Shock! nail polish topped with their color brightening top coat and then a coat of Diamont. I waited a few minutes for it to dry, then stamped it with a pattern from Konad Plate CO5, using Psyche Pink Konad Special Polish. Then one more coat of Diamont, which seems to be my answer for a top coat for Konad polishes.

Here's the finished Konadicure.

Coraline Electro Candy Konadicure Nails

Coraline Electro Candy Konadicure Bottle
That's my Konadicure of the Day for you, Dear Reader. Remember that my Konad seller, wowsocool is offering you 20% off of almost everything right now with the code nailphile. The details are on the Current Promos tab at the top of the page.
Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment