Monday, April 6, 2009

Color Club Electro Candy Konadicure & Nubar Nu Nails

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm still enamored with Color Club Electro Candy, and I used it for my KOTD. Electro Candy with a little black makes it the 80's again for me!

Electro Candy Konadicure Nail
Electro Candy Konadicure Bottle

I'm also going to show you a picture I've always said I would never ever show, but it's the only way to illustrate my point. After having troubles with chips and breaks in my nails, I was told that the formaldehyde in the base coat I was using could be the cause. I reluctantly and skeptically agreed to try Nubar Nu Nails nail strengthener instead, and the difference it's made has been like night and day.

First, the chips and splits just stopped, which was good enough for me. Then about a week ago I noticed the benefit that this picture shows - it completely prevents any staining of my nails at all. I didn't realized they were especially stained until I saw the color difference between the new growth and the rest of the nail. Look at the difference in this picture between the nail at the cuticle line and the rest - that's after wearing reds, black, blues, every color I normally wear, since I started using Nu Nails.

Nubar Nu Nails

It looks like I'm going to be stuck with Big 3 Free polishes now, because I am absolutely sold on Nu Nails as a base coat and Diamont as a top coat. Sorry for having to show you my grody stained nails to prove a point, but I thought it was a point worth making...

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment