Saturday, April 11, 2009

Borghese Isle of Capri Campanula Bellflower & A Springy Konadicure

Good morning, Dear Reader!


I have two sets of pictures for you today, today's NOTD and yesterday's KOTD.  Today I'm wearing Borghese Campanula Bellflower from the Isle of Capri Collection.  It's a perfect light shimmery purple for Easter.  It went on perfectly (I like the Borghese brush), and it's opaque and even in three coats.


Borghese Isle of Capri Nail Polish

Borghese Isle of Capri  Nail Polish Bottle

Now you can say you've seen Borghese Campanula Bellflower from the Isle of Capri Collection!

Next up is yesterday's Konadicure of the Day, which started with Color Club Pink Rush, one of their older neons.

Color Club Neon Nail Polish
Color Club Neon Nail Polish Bottle
I then added a floral tip pattern form Konad plate M69, using Konad Special Nail Polish in white for the stamping.



Color Club Neon Konadicure Nail Polish
Color Club Neon Konadicure Nail Polish Bottle
That's the Color Club Pink Rush Konadicure from Good Friday, also nice and Springy.
I have a couple of reminders for you before I say goodbye, Dear Reader.  First, please enter to win a bottle of Claire's Magic!

Second, I wanted to remind you that WowSoCool is giving you 20% off on Konad!
That's everything, I think!  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment