Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Revlon Fruitful Temptations & Konad

Good evening, Dear Reader!


I've been playing with more scented Revlon nail polish, and I have pictures for you!  I really love these, so the only way to show the ones I've swatched to you is in alphabetical order.  They're three coats with a base and top coat in natural light.


Coconut Crush looks like Mother of Pearl to me.  I love this one, and it smells like a bag of sweetened coconut.


Revlon Scented Nail Polish

Revlon Scented Nail Polish Bottle



Then it got a little decoration with Konad plate M71.




Revlon Scented Nail Polish Konadicure

Revlon Scented Nail Polish Konadicure Bottle


Mad About Mango is aptly named, and really does smell like a fresh mango.

Revlon Mango Scented Nail Polish

Revlon Mango Scented Nail Polish Bottle

Mad About Mango cried out for Konad plate M40.

Revlon Mango Scented Nail Polish Konadicure

Revlon Mango Scented Nail Polish Bottle Konadicure

Finally, Sublime Strawberry is just that, and it smells just like Frankenberry cereal.  Look at the sparkle it has in the sun!

Revlon Sublime Strawberry Scented Nail Polish

Revlon Sublime Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Bottle


Sublime Strawberry needed a little something from Konad plates M71 and M55.

Revlon Sublime Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Konadicure

Revlon Sublime Strawberry Scented Nail Polish Bottle Konadicure

I like these so much that I did my first review on Total Beauty about them :D.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment