Monday, April 20, 2009

Maybelline Mirror Image & Red Konadicures

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm catching up on showing you the manicures I've done around swatching this week.

The first one is a special one for reader RnR, who requested "metal nails" back in December. I knew just the polish for it: Maybelline Mirror Image. However, by the time the nail polish arrived from the UK, I'd had my last break. I wanted to wait to use it until my metal nails would do the nail polish justice, and this week, they're finally beginning to look like my own so I took it out. Here's Maybelline's Mirror Image.

Mirror Image Nail Polish
Mirror Image Nail Polish Bottle

Next up are the Konadicures I've been doing, and I've been revelling in the reds lately. I showed you Lippmann Collection's It's Raining Men nail polish on its own, and here it is with a little Konad.

Lippmann Collection It's Raining Men Nail Polish
Lippmann Collection Summer 2009 Nail Polish Bottle

That brings us to today's Konadicure. I used a base of two coats of SpaRitual Aroused, and added patterns from Konad plates M69 and M44 in White Konad Special Nail Polish.

SpaRitual Aroused Nail Polish
SpaRitual Aroused Nail Polish Bottle

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. I think I'm done for the day, but who knows what the mail will bring that'll get me all excited, right? So until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment