Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad ♥

Happy Father's Day to all our wondeful Dads!!!
My Dad started working abroad(Kuwait) with my Mom even before I was born. I only get to see him every two years. It's hard growing up without your Father with you, but I know that he's doing it to give our family a nice and comfortable life.

My Dad is the silent type kind. He lets you do whatever you like, always agrees with me and my  sisters. When He sees something He doesn't like, He will take to us in a calm way. In my whole 24years, I never saw my Dad get mad at someone.

I'm very thankful to God for giving me a very gentle and responsible Father a child could ever have. I may rarely have experienced those Father/Daughter bonding physically, but deep in my heart with just a simple text message or call I get from Him makes me so happy and contented.

I'm the type of Daughter/person that is NEVER shy nor afraid to express my love to everyone. Specially to my family. Why would you be shy when the feeling is sincere right?

My Dad will always be the #1 Man in my life!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

He never looks for praises
He's never one to boast
He just goes on quietly working
For those he loves the most
...His dreams are seldom spoken His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries
Will go unspoken too
He's there.... A firm foundation
Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to
In times of stress and strife
A true friend we can turn to
When times are good or bad
One of our greatest blessings,
The man I call DaD. ♥

My DADDY ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment