Saturday, June 18, 2011

Domo-Kun

Hello Girls! Here I am with a new design. This was inspired by my sister Nicole.
She loves Domo Kun! Who is Domo Kun?? Here's a brief info. I found online about him.

Domo (どーもくん Dōmo-kun?) is the official mascot of Japan's NHK television station, appearing in several 30 second stop-motion interstitial sketches shown as station identification during shows.Domo-kun first appeared in short stop-motion sketches in December 1998 to mark the 10th anniversary of NHK's satellite broadcasting. The name
"Domo" was acquired during the second episode of his show in which a TV announcer said, "dōmo, konnichiwa" (どうも、こんにちは?), which is a greeting meaning something along the lines of, "Well, hello there!", but which can also be interpreted as "Hello, Domo", and thus is a convenient pun (dajare). The kun suffix on "Domo-kun," the name used to describe the character in the Japanese versions, is a Japanese honorific often used with young males.
There you go!
I'm beginning to like him. He reminds me of a character from Pokemon. Hmm, I forget the name! SORRY! hehehe. (^__^)

Freehand is hard on my part since I don't know how to draw. I suck at Art!
But most of my friends alway says that I just need to practice. practice. practice!!!
And that's what I'm doing now!






Aside from practicing my freehand skills, I did a new thing too! A  Domo sticker using just regular polish! Uhuh! I did my OWN sticker. Sooo easy! You just need patience for it to dry. (^__^)

Domo STICKERS that I did!!



Hope you lovelies enjoy my post.
God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment