Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just a Sprinkling

I picked up this new  No7 polish last weekend just before my £5 off No7 voucher expired. I noticed that they have quite a few new shades and the 'Speed Dry' colours are gone, or rather replaced with 'Stay Perfect' equivalents, and every bottle is decorated with a 'New brush and formula' sticker. I loved the formula on this and the brush has a domed end which is much better than the old brushes which were long and thin with a square end.
I love this colour! It's a summery turquoise and I was worried it would be too similar to Barry M Cyan Blue which I already have but I can definitely see a difference which I can't describe. I just know it's different. But maybe I'm seeing things to justify buying this colour!


Base Colour: No7 Stand Back
Models Own Juicy Jules and E.L.F. Twinkle sponged on


No comments:

Post a Comment