Monday, June 27, 2011

Branching Out

Exciting news! I am now on YouTube! I uploaded my first video a few days ago and plan to make plenty more. The plan is to do nail and EOTD tutorials on occasion. I'm not making any kind of commitment to making videos and this blog will still be my priority, videos will just be something fun on the side.

Branching out to YouTube is something I've been meaning to do for a long time although I never had the equipment before. Now that I'm home for the summer, I can use my Dad's camcorder! 

So here is my first video! It's a short step-by-step of Konadding. When people ask me how I get the designs on my nails, I struggle to explain and I've been searching for a short and sweet video showing the absolute basics of the process but I can't find one so I just decided to make my own.
I know the lighting is bad but as with anything, it's all a learning process and I'm sure my videos will improve with time and practice.



EDIT: I have now removed the video from YouTube but fear not... I made a better one! You can see it here.

Does anyone have any requests for videos they would like to see from me? Any particular looks that you are wondering how to recreate? I have a few ideas but I'd love to do stuff that you guys actually want to see. Please leave any suggestions in the comments or get in touch on Twitter :D Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment