Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Kind of Cool Aid

My Cult Nails order arrived last week and I had to go and pick it up from the sorting office because there was a £13 customs charge to be paid. If you're in the UK and are thinking of purchasing polish from a country outside the EU, consider yourself warned about these charges. I was hesitant to buy these polishes in the first place because it's quite unusual (actually, unheard of) for me to spend so much on polish and in the end they worked out at £9.50 each which makes me cringe every time I think about it!

Wow, way to start on a bum-note but don't get me wrong, I am really, really happy that I decided to bite the bullet and buy these. I went for My Kind of Cool Aid and Iconic from the 'Inaugural' Collection and Let Me Fly and Cruisin' Nude from the 'A Day At The Races' Collection. Every single polish applies like a dream and is perfect in two coats.


Konad Plate: Born Pretty M76
Base Colour: Cult Nails - My Kind of Cool Aid
Konad Colour: BYS - Glittering Purple
Top Coat of NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment