Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top Ten Award (with pictures)

Huge thank you's go out to Varnish Me Up, Whitney from Elemental Styles and Breigh from Gettin' Girlie for tagging me with this award.


Here are the Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

My Top Ten


Vichy Dermablend Foundation
I use this as a concealer

Maybelline Dreamy Creamy Foundation

E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Medium

Jerome Alexander Mascara

OPI Original Nail Envy

Perfect Girl False Eyelashes in Curvy
I think these are now branded as 'Brit Rocks' 

Garnier Pure Toner

Asda 'Young Skin' Matte Finish Moisturiser

Vaseline Essential Moisture



I tag all of you. Leave me a link below if you've already done this award because I love seeing all the products everybody loves, even though my bank balance might take a beating from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment