Thursday, June 30, 2011

L'Oreal Coral Starfish

Good morning, Dear Reader!  Today isn't the best day ever, as it's the third anniversary of my mom's death, so this one's going to be kind of short.  It's not the worst day either, but I figure keeping it brief is the best bet to avoid tears this morning.

I picked L'Oreal Starfish Coral to wear today, the orange of the L'Oreal Summer Siren Limited Edition shades.  I tried to do thicker coats this time, but by the third nail quit paying much attention and did my normal thin coats on autopilot for the rest.  That meant that again, I had to use a third coat, but since Coral Starfish applied very well and dries fast, that's not such a big deal.  I finished it off with Diamont, let it dry, and took a picture of it outside even though it's a bit cloudy.

L'Oreal Coral Starfish
L'Oreal Coral Starfish Nail Polish, Three Coats

This one's also really pretty.  From a normal distance the overall appearance, like that of Pink Shells, is a bit foily, but the gold sparkle breaks it up and keeps it from being too garish.  This is a really good orange.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment