Friday, June 17, 2011

China Glaze Cracked Medallion Crackle

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have another China Glaze Metal Crackle on tap for today, this time Cracked Medallion, the bronze.  I was looking at what I'd like to pair it with, and I thought it might look cool with the glitter in OPI Merry Midnight.

Merry Midnight is a three coater, so I put that on and figured I'd take a new picture of it while it was drying.

OPI Merry Midnight
OPI Merry Midnight Nail Polish, Three Coats


The addition of one coat of Cracked Medallion changed it a lot.

China Glaze Crackled Medallion Crackle
China Glaze Crackled Medallion Crackle Glaze over OPI Merry Midnight

On a sunny day, this is a good manicure to be wearing.  That's it for today, so until next time love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment