Friday, June 24, 2011

Illamasqua Caress with D23

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This morning I tried out a pattern from stamping plate D23, and it turned out quite well.  It's the plate's full nail pattern, which is a lattice of tiny flourishy scrollwork.  It stamps very cleanly for having such fine detail.

I started off with a mani of two coats of Illamasqua Caress, then stamped the pattern using Blue Konad Special Polish and finished it off with a coat of top coat.  Here's how it turned out.

Illamasqua Caress with D23
Illamasqua Caress, Two Coats, with Pattern from D23

One thing I've noticed in the past week or so is that my nails are growing really, really fast.  I started taking biotin again a couple of months ago, 5mg/day, and I do think it makes a difference.  There was no reason that I quit taking it before, it was one of those things where I ran out and just didn't think of getting another bottle at a good time until it was completely forgotten.  I think I'm going to try to stick with it this time.

That's the news of the morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment