Friday, June 24, 2011

Zoya Evangeline

It's almost 2 in the morning (Saturday), and yes I am very much wide awake! I really hate you INSOMNIA!!! I get to sleep at like 4am then wake up at 5am on weekdays since I have to cook breakfast and fix the things of my sisters before they go to school. Thank God that it's Saturday! hehehe. (^__^)

The weather still sucks. Hopefully the typhoon named "Falcon" will leave the Philippine area of responsibility by sunday according to the weather bureau. Please PRAY for us lovelies. ♥

But the bad weather wouldn't stop me from doing nail art. I did a very simple one. (^__^)

swatch of
Zoya EVANGELiNE

2 to 3 coats to get this outcome


a closer look.
looks like a jelly type polish.



my simple creation.
used art deco in silver and white.
XOX


Have a great weekend lovelies!

Love. Love. Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment