Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shu Uemura Tanzanite Aquarium

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today's polish is one from a few years ago that I truly coveted, although I don't recall there ever being a great hoopla about this one, and I'd set it aside for a rainy day when I got it. I figured these days are pretty rainy, so I decided to wear it, Shu Uemura Tanzanite Aquarium.

It's a dark tanzanite shade, kind of a blurple, and is loaded up with super fine holographic glitter. I used two coats and it was opaque, and it applied nicely. There wasn't a ton of sun for a picture, so the glitter isn't as fantastic in the picture as it is in real life.

Shu Uemura Tanzanite Aquarium Nail Polish, Two Coats

This kind of glitter is tough in pictures - if it's in focus at all, it just looks like silver specks. The reality of it is that it brightly reflects all kinds of colors. The glitter in Tanzanite Aquarium is very fine, so the polish is smooth with just one normal coat of top coat.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment