Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Asian Inspired Nails

Hello girls!
I'd like to share with you my two latest nail art designs. Which I think are ASIAN INSPIRED. I really like how the Asian culture is very colorful. Aside from being Asian myself (I'm FILIPINA) It's wonderful how we have different religions and culture, we still have the same traits. Being hospitable and friendly. (^__^)


On my first design the things I used are:
• Color Club (base coat)
• Nox Twilight in SUGAR PLUM (base polish)
• BM plate 18
• China Glaze HI-TEK (stamp)
• Bobbie (top coat)



I love how this looks very elegant.


My first time to use china glaze for stamping.
And it is sooo beautiful! =)



On my second design things I used are:
• Color Club (base coat)
• Wet 'n Wild in SHY (base polish)
• Konad M66 and S4
• Konad Special Polish (red and black)
• Konad (top coat)


Pardon the smudge.
I was in a hurry while doing this coz my arm is hurting badly.


♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Lastly, here are gifts my sweet friends have sent me.
Thank you girls!!! (^__^)

↑ From sis GELYN ♥
Thank you sis!!

↑ From buyiyit BLESS ♥
Thank you Buyiyit!
 
There you go lovelies! Hope you liked it. (^__^)
Thank you for always visiting my blog! Love you all! ♥


♥

No comments:

Post a Comment