Saturday, May 14, 2011

FingerPaints Groovy Green & XL A

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'll be removing a manicure I've had on for two days, FingerPaints Groovy Green with a pattern from plate XL A stamped on it in Konad White, which I really like.  The pattern I chose kind of looks like a soccer ball (or a football to the rest of the world) on the plate, but I think it's really flowers made of interconnected hexagons.  At least that's what I've decided it is on this manicure.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

FingerPaints Groovy Green and XL A
FingerPaints Groovy Green & XL A Stamped in Konad White

It's base coat, two coats of Groovy Green, then top coat to start, and after a fifteen minute wait I stamped it, sealed with Konad top coat to avoid smudging the pattern, then quick dry top coat to make it dry fast.

I don't have anything noteworthy to tack on here, so I'll just wrap it up.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment