Monday, May 23, 2011

OPI Extra-va-vaganza

Good morning, Dear Reader!

My festive nails theme continues today with OPI Extra-va-vaganza, one of the OPI Burlesque glitters from Holiday 2010. I used three coats of it for complete, not one empty square millimeter coverage, but this polish sucks up top coat like nobody's business. I used three coats when I applied the polish, but the surface was bumpy a few hours later, so I added two more. Then a few hours after that, I noticed it was bumpy again, so I added two more. This morning, it's still a little bumpy, but since I want to cling to the hope of ever removing it, it's as good as it's getting.

Here's the manicure in the sun this morning.

OPI Extra-va-vaganza
OPI Extra-va-vaganza Nail Polish, Three Coats

I left my thumb in the picture so you can see the surface in profile - it's not perfectly smooth by a long shot. However, my nails sparkle and shine like ten little suns, so I'll be easily distracted from any inspection of imperfections by sparkling glitter.

That's what I have on tap for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!


Edit: One more thing... Today's the last day for the Konad giveaway. Jessica emailed me, and I tweeted it, but I totally forgot to post it. I'm sorry about that, but there's still time to get entries in!

No comments:

Post a Comment