Thursday, May 12, 2011

China Glaze Pool Party & Plate XL A

Good morning, Dear Reader!

For today I took another stab at a neon eye-crosser of a manicure, this time using China Glaze Pool Party and plate XL A, and it worked out pretty well.

Pool Party, a darker pink neon creme, took three coats but dried quickly, and I stamped it with a wavy lines pattern from plate XL A.  I wanted the lines to go across, so I used the pattern sideways with Konad Black Special Polish.  To avoid smudging, I topped off the stamps with Konad Top Coat, but the pictures showed me that I had teeny tiny bubbles in it.  Since they don't show without a close up picture even when I know they're there, I've kept this one on for two days.

China Glaze Pool Party  & Plate XL A
China Glaze Pool Party Nail Polish with Plate XL A Stamp

I really like it.  It's incredibly loud, but  so over the top loud that I think it's clear that I was going for that.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment