Friday, May 20, 2011

Nubar Baby Sprout & Konad m83

Good morning, Dear Reader!

My Konading streak continues today with Nubar Baby Sprout, the green one from Nubar's Spring Garden Collection.  It's a very delicate barely-green with just a hint of shimmer, just enough to keep it from looking like pastel chalk.  I think I used two coats here (I'm a couple days behind on showing you pictures).

Nubar Baby Sprout
Nubar Baby Sprout Nail Polish, Two Coats


I added the fern pattern from Konad plate m83 in Konad Green Special Polish to it.

Nubar Baby Sprout & Konad m83
Nubar Baby Sprout with Konad m83

Again, it's a little loud after stamping, but this one was fun to wear.  That's just about all there is to tell you today, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment