Sunday, May 22, 2011

EOTD 3

EOTD.gif01


Primark Prime of your Life - In The Pink
Rimmel Colour Rush Quad - Bold Behaviour
E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - Black
Jerome Alexander Mascara


Thanks for the great response to my EOTD's. I honestly didn't think they would solicit much of a response but you seem to like them so I'll keep them coming!
I hope you like the little animation I made. It was a last minute idea so the make-up's already been on for a few hours and is not perfect, but in the future I'll definitely be trying to do GIFs like this for my EOTD posts.

On my last EOTD post, Alice asked what brushes I use so I thought I'd show you. Here they are...


The short and wide one on the left is E.L.F.'s eyeshadow brush which you can buy here. The other two are from the brand, 'Royal' and I picked them up in Poundland. They're both the same but I use one for light shades and one for darker colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment