Monday, May 16, 2011

My 6th polish from the TWILIGHT Collection

Hello girls! I'm so happy coz I just got my 6th polish from the Nox Twilight nail polish collection.
I still have to get 6 more polishes!!! (♥.♥)

I was not supposed to do a swatch coz my nails are now turning a bit yellowish eventhough I'm using base coat. But I just can't resist to try this polish.



3 to 4 coats to achieve this outcome.


Those glitters are simply lovely! Specially outdoors.
Should've taken some photos outside.

Shimmery glitters.


DiSCO DARLiNG



There you go! I personally love Disco Darling as is. But if it appears to be sheer for you, maybe you can top it on a dark shade of polish. It's really up to you. Play or experiment with it. (^__^)

What do you think of this nail polish?




No comments:

Post a Comment