Monday, July 20, 2009

What A Broad & Konad M56

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have my weekend Konadicure to show you. I really like Sephora by OPI What A Broad, so I combined it with a favorite Konad pattern and a favorite Konad nail polish to make one happy manicure.

I started with two coats of What A Broad, then added the swirly tip pattern from Konad plate M56 using Konad Special Nail Polish in Psyche Pink for the stamping.

Sephora by OPI Nail Polish
Sephora by OPI Nail Polish Bottle

The Psyche Pink bottle is not the usual Konad Princess Nail Polish bottle - it's the one from the Coraline kit. Same polish, but a more ornate bottle. Since I love ornate bottles, that's the one ion the picture.

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment