Friday, July 17, 2009

Orly Enchanted Forest

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday I wore Orly's Enchanted Forest, their new green creme. It's bluer and darker than Nubar Forest, and bluer and a bit lighter than Zoya Envy. Here's three coats with a base and top coat.

Orly Nail Polish
Orly Nail Polish Bottle

It applied well and although disctinctly B3F, I didn't have troubles with it. You know me and cremes though... I added some Konad to this, the woven pattern from Konad plate S6 using Apple Green Konad Princess Polish.

Orly Nail Polish Konadicure
Orly Nail Polish Bottle Konadicure

The Apple Green didn't show up quite as brightly walking around since I don't carry a bright light with me, shining it on my nails. It blended in pretty well, and I liked it.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment