Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nubar Teal Glitter

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Yesterday's Nails of the Day was Nubar Teal Glitter, which also got me some compliments. I can't really tell why I'm getting more comments on nail polish here - people are friendlier in general, but pink and whites are still pretty popular here, so it could be that something a little for festive stands out more. It's odd, since I'm not used to strangers talking to me yet - they're supposed to somewhat angrily shove on by as far as I'm concerned!

Anyhow, I had a nice clear sky to take pictures of Teal Glitter. It's three coats with a base and top coat, and I think the pictures show how smooth it is. WAY smoother than the average glitter - this is just one coat of top coat.

Nubar Glitter Nail Polish
Nubar Glitter Nail Polish Bottle

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment