Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger Polishes

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I got an email this afternoon announcing the pre-order availability of Rescue Beauty Lounge's blogger nail polishes, which will ship in mid-August. If you haven't heard the buzz about them, check out what one of the creators, Scrangie, has to tell you about them (she has a good bottle pic of all three as well).

The email was for "VIP's" to pre-order, but we're all VIP's here, so here's a link to the message. To add a polish to your cart, click on the bottle. Doesn't that seem simple? I think I clicked every other thing on the whole page before trying that.

Just so it's a real post, here's my Nails of the Day. It's two coats of Nubar Opulent Pearl over two coats of Pasadena Purple. I like it!

Nubar Nail Polish
Nubar  Nail Polish Bottle

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment