Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let's Get Started, Nubar Code & BTO

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm just taking a little break from packing, and a code from Nubar got me to post: they're doing 10% off $50 or more through Monday with code FLAG1050.

The "Let's Get Started" part is about the poll on the upper right. There's been enough interest in a little, private, G-rated (but with swearing allowed...) message board to get started on one. Just email me some info and I'll get it going: if you just know me from here, the name you use to comment, or if your know me from elsewhere, the forum and your username there. So we all know who's who in the zoo, I was thinking of keeping the usernames to same, and I'll reply to you with a password and we'll get going.

Since I'm on and off and there's more interest than I expected, I'll just start adding users as I can, and I'll be sending out the replies once I'm back online in the new place, which should be on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you have questions or want more info, don't hesitate to contact me. The primary functions would be to for us to help each other with international purchases and have some fun conversation since we seem to miss each other in the Chat here a lot. We have some cool, funny people here, and I think we'll have a good time!

Just so it's a real post, here's a picture of OPI's Black Tie Optional.

OPI Nail Polish Bottle

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment