Friday, July 3, 2009

Rescue Beauty Lounge Drifter & Konad M71

Good morning, Dear Reader!

This morning I committed to what will probably be my last mani until after I move on Monday. I decided to go for one of the fabric-looking Konad patterns over a dark base color.

For the base, I used RBL Drifter. I couldn't remember if I'd shown you this one before, and decided if I had, it's been a while, so I took pictures of it before Konading it. This is two coats over a base with a top coat.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish
Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish Bottle

Then it was time to Konad! I double-stamped the lace pattern from Konad plate M71 using White Konad Special Nail Polish.

Rescue Beauty Lounge M71 Nail Polish
Rescue Beauty Lounge M71 Nail Polish Bottle

Is it blasphemy to Konad the hack out of an RBL? Quite likely. I'm still glad I did it!

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment