Monday, July 13, 2009

Greener Zebra

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I recently had some Konad fun with Nubar Greener. No, the nail polish itself couldn't get better, but it wasn't summery enough for me, so I added some White Konad Special Nail Polish to it, using the zebra pattern from Konad plate M57. This one got quite a few compliments.

Nubar Green Nail Polish
BNubar Green Nail Polish Bottle

I also had a funny little nail polish story I've been meaning to tell you. Last Monday as the movers loaded up my stuff, I was asked to take a last look around the kitchen. The head mover guy was working on loading up copy paper boxes full of nail polish at the time, and I told him the kitchen was good but for the fact that they'd left my fire extinguisher. His reply? "We can't take that since it's flammable. We're not allowed to take anything flammable on the truck." Then he cheerfully went away with a dolly full of nail polish. Now, I don't know whether a fire extinguisher is flammable or not (it seems like that would be the opposite of "extinguisher"...), but I just took it out to my car and let him load up the polish. Mercifully, the truck didn't blow up on the way down, so all's well that ends well.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment