Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chanel Intermezzo for Fall 2009

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I just finished my manicure for this evening's event, for which I'd planned on using OPI Matte Alpine Snow. Know what? I was already sick of looking at chalky nails and couldn't face another OPI Matte. Since I wanted a white, I decided to try out Chanel's Intermezzo, a Fall 2009 nail polish.

The pictures don't quite catch the pearly effect on the nail. It's an ivory with a pink flash, and it looks like little pearls to me. This is three coats with a base and top coat.

Chanel Nail Polish
Chanel  Nail Polish Bottle

I like this one, more for the summer than for fall. And it beats the pants off of OPI Matte Alpine Snow!

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment