Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Konad Plate M19 - Funky French Manicures

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Since hacking my nails down, I found they're the right length for the French tip patterns from Konad plate M19 (the one that's all plain French tips), so I've been having fun with M19.

Yesterday, I opted for a pink-and-white French mani on speed. I used Essie Punchy Pink for the base color (three coats), and then added White Konad Special Nail Polish to the tips.

Essie Punchy Pink Nail Polish
Essie Funky French Nail Polish Bottle

Since I'm up and around early and there's basically nothing to do here in the middle of the night, I changed it already. Today I used Orly Cashmere Cardigan for the base and Pink Konad Special Nail Polish for the tips, then added a coat of Essie Carnival before finishing it off with Diamont. I wanted to use Silver Prisma Gloss for the glitter, but alas, it's still in a box somewhere.

Orly Cashmere Cardigan Nail Polish
Orly Funky French Nail Polish Bottle

That's what I have for you for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment