Friday, October 1, 2010

Zoya Fire & Ice Collection

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Zoya sent me samples of their Fire & Ice Collection for Holiday 2010 for review, and I have swatches of them for you.  There are six shades in the collection, all of which were just fine to apply, all good in two coats. I took the pictures in the sun, and they're just in alphabetical order.

Crystal is a foily blue with gold bits, a really cool winter blue.

Zoya Crystal
Zoya Crystal Nail Polish, Two Coats

Gloria is a very warm rose pink foil with gold.

Zoya Gloria
Zoya Gloria Nail Polish, Two Coats
Lisa is a very bright, slightly pinkish red that has the sort of sparkly finish we've seen a good bit of lately.

Zoya Lisa
Zoya Lisa Nail Polish, Two Coats

Sarah is also red, a bit deeper and cooler than Lisa. Note: Thre press release calls this Sarah, the label says Sara.

Zoya Sarah
Zoya Sarah Nail Polish, Two Coats

Tiffany is a peachy foil, and although I normally shy away from peach, I really like it with this finish.

Zoya Tiffany
Zoya Tiffany Nail Polish, Two Coats

The last one, Valerie, is a great sparkly wine shade.  I haven't been able to compare them yet, but I think it's similar to Nubar Vino.

Zoya Valerie
Zoya Valerie Nail Polish, Two Coats

That's Zoya's Fire & Ice Collection, which is available today.  I'm quite a fan of them - I really like the colors, the finishes, and how they work together, and the polishes are easy to work with.  There's nothing I would call a dud in this collection.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment