Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Illamasqua Scarab

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm wearing a nail polish with a good name for Halloween, Illamasqua Scarab.  It's a dark red shimmer with a hint of brown to it, and the shimmer really glows.  Application of Scarab was exceptionally good - the polish seems a little thick, but I used it as-is and it pretty much applied itself.  This is two coats.

Illamasqua Scarab
Illamasqua Scarab Nail Polish, Two Coats

From the picture, you can see how easy Scarab was to apply.  I didn't do any cleanup to my nails or to the picture, but the line where the polish ends at the cuticle is really crisp just because that's how it went on.  Good stuff.

That's what I have for you this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment