Saturday, October 16, 2010

Manhattan 610K



Sorry it's taken me so long, but here is the Manhattan 610K that is making its way round the globe thanks to Kesha from Nail Polish Obsession. Keep reading to see who this polish will be visiting next.


I love this colour and obviously would love to keep it for myself but that's against the rules of the game. It's a great formula and goes on in two coats and dries quickly to give a bold, regal purple. There's no top coat in the picture, it's also uber shiny!


Konad Plate: M64
Base Colour: Manhattan - 610K
Konad Colour: Sally Hansen Chrome - Amber

Since the formula is very opaque, I decided to see how it would work as a stamping polish on my accent finger. I used Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Dynasty as a base. I would rate it as 4/5 for its opacity as a stamping polish.


Jenny at Polishology in the US is the lucky lady that will be receiving the polish next. Sorry to the other ladies who put their name in but be sure to follow the chase and I'm sure you will get it at some point on its journey.


I think this was a great idea from Kesha and I hope the polish makes its way back to Europe at some point too.

No comments:

Post a Comment