Monday, October 11, 2010

Have you seen Barry M Nail Effects?

My top coat is dangerously low at the moment, so today I popped in to Superdrug to get some more. Unfortunately they didn't have a single bottle of my favourite NYC Top Coat so I am going to have to go to the bigger store in town in a few days.

BUT, this Barry M display caught my eye. 


As you can see in the picture below, the black blocky effect is from a new addition to their line called 'Instant Nail Effects'. I am assuming from the pictures and a little online research that this is Barry M's crack (pardon the somewhat obvious pun) at a Crackle Effect polish.


And this is what the bottle looks like. It's the same as any other bottle of theirs, just with a different lid.
I think it only comes in black at the moment and sells for £3.95 - £1 more than their colours.



Have you seen this in stores? Have you tried it? Is it a good crackle polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment