Saturday, October 2, 2010

OPI Burlesque: The Shimmers

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have swatches of the remaining six colors from OPI Burlesque.  After swatching all of these, I think this is the collection from OPI that I've liked the most in quite a while - I really like these a lot.  They're pretty much what I expect from OPI with respect to application and dry time, but the colors are exceptional.

Rising Star is a kind of brassy gold with a sparkly finish.  I used two coats.

OPI Rising Star
OPI Rising Star Nail Polish, Two Coats

Take the Stage is a slightly burnt orange with the same finish.  I needed three coats of this one.

OPI Take the Stage
OPI Take the Stage Nail Polish, Three Coats

The Show Must Go On is an orangey red with a slight duochrome effect.  I used three coats.

OPI The Show Must Go On
OPI The Show Must Go On Nail Polish, Three Coats

Ali's Big Break is an amazing red jelly with the same sparkly bits as the others.  It's like Maraschino cherry juice with sparkle.  This is three coats.

OPI Ali's Big Break
OPI Ali's Big Break Nail Polish, Three Coats

Tease-y Does It is a plum brown shimmer, and I needed three coats.  

OPI Tease-y Does It
OPI Tease-y Does It Nail Polish, Three Coats

Let Me Entertain You is a fantastic fuchsia with the same finish as the others, also a three coater.

OPI Let Me Entertain You
OPI Let Me Entertain You Nail Polish, Three Coats

My favorites from this half of OPI Burlesque are Ali's Big Break and Let Me Entertain You.  I'm wearing Let Me Entertain You, and I absolutely love it.  OPI really made me happy with this collection.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment